Patients in northern Alabama have been turning to CPC Multi-Specialty Group for their healthcare needs since 1975 – and it has been an honor to serve you, even during uncertain times like these. Thank you for the confidence you continue to place in us.
We understand the uneasiness you may be experiencing as you re-engage in daily activities during this time. Our team is committed to ensuring that you have access to the healthcare you need during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and that our clinics remain a safe place for all who enter our doors.
Here are just a few of the steps we continue to take to keep you safe during this time:
- All patients and guests are asked a series of questions before entering our facilities to determine if they may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Processes are in place to separate sick patients from well patients.
- The temperatures of all patients and guests are taken at the door.
- All employees, patients, and guests are required to wear masks while on-site.
- Access to areas such as waiting rooms is limited and seating is separated.
- To limit interactions with others, patients are encouraged to use our parking lot check-in process and to wait in their vehicles.
- It is recommended that patients come alone to appointments if they are able.
CPC Multi-Specialty Group is proud to stand as a leader in the fight against COVID-19. Your safety, comfort, and continuity of care remains our greatest priority today and beyond. To find out more or schedule an appointment, call us at (256) 736-2273. You can also request an appointment now.