Physician-Owned Medical Practice in Cullman, AL
Cullman Primary Care (CPC) Multi-Specialty Group is the most comprehensive, physician-owned medical practice in the region. We have been providing quality, family-oriented healthcare in Cullman, Alabama, since 1975.
Our providers include numerous family medicine practitioners, as well as physicians qualified in a broad range of medical specialties, including orthopedics, pain management, pediatrics, endocrinology, neurology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, sleep medicine, travel medicine – and much more. It’s no wonder “multi-specialty” is part of our name! We’re also one of the only large medical practices in the state that can treat hospitalized patients.
We are proud to offer our patients the convenience of an on-site pharmacy, lab, and a full array of diagnostic imaging services. We even have an urgent care facility that is open 7 days a week, from 8 am – 6 pm, with no appointment necessary.
We have been dedicated to the Cullman community for the last five decades – and it shows. Our providers live and practice in Cullman, our families work and play with your families, and all of us are dedicated to ensuring you do not have to drive to larger, far-away cities for your healthcare needs.
You’re in good hands at CPC. We currently care for more than 40,000 patients in the region, and our six clinic locations accommodate a combined total of 125,000 patient visits per year.
Cullman Primary Care Multi-Specialty Group has proudly served the community for almost 50 years. We have built new facilities, expanded our technology and services, and increased our medical staff to include more than 40 highly skilled physicians and medical providers practicing in 12 different specialties.
Many of our patients are now turning to the internet to learn more about our doctors and facilities. Our website provides daily updates with in-depth information, including new providers, locations, and more. Online appointment requests can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also access our secure patient portal, day or night at your convenience. Please continue to explore our website and remember to check back often for updates.
We remain true to our core belief at CPC: to make our patients our first priority. We are committed to providing exceptional care to the families we serve. Should you have questions at any time, we are available to talk with you or your family. We welcome any suggestions you have about the way we provide your care, and we want you to know that we take both your health care and your comments seriously.
I want to personally thank you for placing your trust in CPC and look forward to serving you and your family in the coming years.
John B. Reynolds, MBA, FACMPE
Chief Executive Officer
Cullman Primary Care Multi-Specialty Group is committed to providing quality, community-oriented medical care.
We pledge to:
- Provide ethical, comprehensive, and compassionate care to all members of the families we serve in a cost-effective manner
- Build on our reputation as the premier medical group in the area by our patients, employers, insurers, as well as the local community
- Be a resource for medical information for our community
- Conduct our medical practices in a manner that is cognizant of costs to employers, insurers, and patients while placing ethical and appropriate care considerations first
- Offer a competitive package of wages and benefits and a working atmosphere that is attentive to the needs of patients and caregivers alike in order to attract excellent caregivers and fulfil our mission
What makes us special at Cullman Primary Care Multi-Specialty Group, and sets us apart from other primary care physician groups in the region is our commitment to:
- Remain community-based with a personable, “small town” feel that patients desire
- Be a community resource for preventive care, patient education, and patient advocacy
- Provide a select medical team of recent residency-trained, board-certified physicians as well as physicians with years of experience
- Provide care for a large patient base over a wide geographic area
- Provide excellent accessibility for patients
- Advocate continuity of care for patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Retain strong business contacts in the community
- Maintain internal quality parameters and monitoring systems
- Be proactive and visionary
Interested in learning more about Cullman Primary Care Multi-Specialty Group, our providers and services? Call us at (256) 736-2273 in Cullman, Alabama. You can also quickly and easily request an appointment right now.