CPC is committed to providing quality medical care that is community oriented. We pledge to provide ethical, comprehensive, and compassionate care to all members of the families we serve in a cost effective manner.
- We will become recognized by our patients, employers and insurers, as well as our community, as the premier medical group in the area.
- We will be looked upon as a resource for providing medical information to our community.
- We will conduct our medical practices in a manner that is cognizant of costs to employers, insurers, and patients while placing ethical and appropriate care first.
- We recognize, to fulfil our mission, we must attract excellent care givers by offering a competitive package of wages and benefits, and a working atmosphere that is attentive to the needs of patients and caregivers alike.
Our Strengths and differentiation features
- We will remain community-based and keep a “small town” atmosphere.
- We will be a community resource for preventive care, patient education and patient advocacy.
- We will provide a select medical team of recent residency trained board certified physicians as well as physicians with years of experience.
- We will provide care for a large patient base over a wide geographic area.
- We provide excellent accessibility for patients.
- We advocate continuity of care for both inpatients and outpatients.
- We have strong business contacts in the community.
- We are committed to maintaining internal quality parameters and monitoring systems.
- We are committed to being proactive and visionary. “A Community of Physicians... for the Community”
Have a question? Call our CPC Multi-Specialty Care Line
(256) 736-CARE (2273)